Mackinnon Bruce continue to work with our key clients through these difficult times to recruit a verity of positions.
This has led to an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Qualified Nursing Home Manager to join an established organisation providing nursing, residential and dementia care for the elderly across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a supportive and friendly company to be responsible a nursing, residential and dementia specialised home based in Northwich and easily commutable from both Liverpool and Manchester.
About the role;
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of this medium sized nursing home
- Recruit and on-board new staff members to deliver the highest quality of care
- Using your personal passion for care to promote the values and ethics in line with the company's mission.
- You will also work closely with the Senior Leadership Team and staff teams to ensure the home is driven to full compliance with CQC
- Work closely with external professional and local authorise as well as building strong bonds with the local community
The perfect manager will:
- Have extensive experience as a manager in nursing homes within the past year (Essential)
- A history of managing "Good" CQC rated homes OR improving CQC reports within a care home environment
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Be a registered nurse with active NMC Pin (Essential)
- A passion for care and a proven history excellent staff management
What's in it for you?
- A salary up to £47,000 depending on experience
- Performance related bonuses
- Continued professional and personal development
- The opportunity to grow within the company
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.