The ABB FIA Formula E Championship is the world's first fully-electric international single-seater racing series and one of the fastest growing sports on the planet.
Consisting of some of the world's finest drivers and greatest car manufacturers, the Championship brings close-combat, wheel-to-wheel racing to the streets of the most progressive cities.
Formula E is more than just a race. With a grid made up of all-electric cars, it's a competitive platform to test and develop road-relevant technologies, helping to refine the design of electric vehicles while promoting the uptake of clean mobility to tackle air pollution on a global scale.Working with us
At Formula E, we have created an environment that supports our colleagues to perform at their best. We are innovative, curious and we love the world we live in which is why we value sustainability. We believe that work should be fun and, whilst we are passionate about delivery, we are one team and supporting each other is key to our success.What you will be doing
What we are looking for
- Lead for all local community engagement activations (eg community tour, university/hospital visits, FIA GOT, schools programme, support staff briefings)
- Point of contact for Event Experience/Marketing and lead for joint projects
- Leads for 30% of races
- Responsible for all internal and external communications related to sustainability (managing a comms plan which includes the annual report, regular content for social media/articles on website, race related comms on sustainability including host city facts and press releases afterwards, award entries etc)
- Global awareness projects delivery
- ISO documentation support.
- Studies and diploma in sustainability
- Experience in comms and marketing (degree appreciated)
- Native or bilingual English speaker and other languages highly appreciated, especially Spanish
- Strong emotional intelligence skills
- Experience in project management and operational events appreciated
- Keen to travel for work
- Organised and process oriented.
Due to the number of applications we receive, ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. Formula E is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a unique opportunity, a competitive salary and an environment that inspires innovation and supports professionals to perform at their best in their chosen fields.