We are searching for a highly motivated candidate to add to our expanding Trading team, based in the City of London. Reporting to the Trading Operations Manager, the role will optimise the service level provided to global sportsbook partners by managing betting opportunities and odds via an automated platform. You will join the team of talented Traders and you will be responsible for trading a large number of events, where quick and accurate decisions are essential.
· Ensure accuracy of sportsbook pricing and event management.
· Ensure accuracy of sportsbook content on partner sportsbooks sites.
· Execute day to day operational tasks to maximise trading efficiency.
· Seek to maximise trading profit through effective trading management of markets.
· Have a strong awareness of market positions and trading strategy to optimise risk.
· Monitor betting markets and customer betting patterns in real time.
· Identify customer behaviour, liaising with the Trading Manager(s).
· Generate ideas for trading improvements - working efficiency or product.
· Observe competitor activity and report vast differences to the Trading Manager(s).
· Work with development teams to test new trading features and products before release to partner sportsbooks.
· Provide accurate Customer Support to partners.
· Work with internal departments in relation to partner sportsbook operations.
The role involves an overnight shift pattern which includes weekends.
· Availability on night shifts and weekends
· Candidates must have an interest in sports and/or betting.
· Proven strong numerical ability is essential.
· Candidate should possess a high attention to detail.
· Candidate should have strong analytical skill.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Interest in US Sports.
· Interest in betting markets
· 6 months - 1 year experience in a similar role
· Deliver work in a wider team with shared ownership for the quality of the delivery.
· Ensure the team are aware of progress through daily handover emails, effective communication and updates to Jira ( or name of the software you use)
· Contribute to overall improvements in delivery of tasks & responsibilities through continuous learning at work and exchange feedback.
· Share knowledge and implemented solutions with the wider team.
· Follow company policy, procedure and relevant instructions.
· Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
At Amelco we recognise the value of a work life balance and have put together a benefits package that reflects this.
· Discretionary bonus
· Company social events
· 30 days holiday per year
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our colleagues. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability you may contact us here.
Due to the high volume of applicants, it is not possible to reply to all applicants personally. All applicants are considered, however. If you have not been contacted within ten working days, please assume your application unsuccessful on this occasion and thank you for your interest in us!
No Agencies please.