Senior Civil/Structural Engineer required in London for a very high profile International consultancy. It is varied portfolio of rail related design & assessment work, from early stage bridge inspections and assessments to detailed design of large scale station alterationsEssential
This is a live permanent role so please apply to email@example.com wihout delay.
- Necessary experience and pre-requisites to lead teams and supervise others on railway/highway infrastructure as Person in Charge (PIC).
- Current Personal Track Safety (PTS) competency.
- Experience inspecting structures on railway infrastructure.
- Proven technical ability - design, assessment and checks.
- Proven report writing ability - Inspection/Examination reports, scoping reports etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety and compilation of RAMS with particular emphasis on railway infrastructure.