We are GAME.
We're all about building the most valuable community for gamers, bringing them latest games, exclusive editions, and hottest consoles to the UK. We're the UK's No.1 high-street videogames retailer for a reason - and we're looking for someone special to join us.
Think you're up for the challenge?What you'll be doing
We're looking for a Brand Manager to join our team in Basingstoke on a fixed term contract basis for 1 year. to ensure GAME's brand, culture and uniqueness is clearly articulated, communicated, understood and consistent across all activities, staff and our community - this will be created by:
- Working closely with the Head of Brand and Customer Marketing, develop a strategy that will build a strong brand that is fit for purpose and will support GAME's business objectives and overarching strategy.
- Update brand guidelines and ensure the rulesets and followed and evolved as appropriate
- Working closely with the Insight team, develop brand research that will monitor and build an understanding of brand perception.
- Work with all stakeholders to improve brand understanding, consistency and the quality of material produced.
- Use all necessary channels to ensure staff, stakeholders and our community understand their roles in replicating and promoting the brand.
Bonus points for:
- Experience of working in a marketing or brand management environment with practical experience of brand management campaigns through multiple channels.
- Experience of success in using different marketing channels to build a brand.
- Experience of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- A good working knowledge of marketing principles, particularly to support the building and promotion of a brand.
- Good analytical skills of brands, market research, and market trends.
- Good knowledge of different media channels for different audiences
- An understanding and experience of the impact of brand marketing to budgets and revenue.
- Demonstrable negotiation, influencing, networking, presentation and diplomacy skills.
Knowing your stuff. Genuinely passionate and excited about what you do, you're a team player with an interest in gaming and experience in a similar field.We've got a lot to offer
What's in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), including:
- Fantastic opportunities for development and promotion
- Awesome staff discounts on the latest games, consoles, tech, and more
- Matched pension contributions
- A generous benefits package
...and much, much more!
Not a bad deal, huh?Basecamp
You'll be joining our Marketing team in Basingstoke. With an onsite BELONG gaming arena featuring some of the hottest console games, awesome tournaments, clubs and competitions - from football and foosball to bake-offs - there's plenty to get involved with. Our on-site Control Room offers special themed days throughout the year.
We've even been known to have beer o' clock Fridays, free pizza lunches, and enough sweets to keep the whole office buzzing. It all adds up to one amazing, vibrant place to work with one of the most exciting company cultures you'll ever experience.Sounds amazing, right?