Lexcel accredited Legal 500 firm in London seeks a Turkish speaking Commercial Property Lawyer on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is an opportune time for a skilful solicitor or legal executive to join our client's multi-accredited practice located in East London. The successful candidate will manage a complex caseload, whilst providing high quality advice across a broad range of commercial property matters. Fluency in Turkish is essential for this role.Responsibilities
- Real estate
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Deeds of variation
- Licences to assign
- Lease extensions
- Granting, drafting and amending leases
- Solicitors and legal executives with three to six years' PQE
- Experience in commercial property is essential
- Fluency in Turkish is required
- A strong communicator with exceptional client care skills
- Possess excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Work well when under pressure to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy
Our client is a long-established practice with strong roots in London who offer the best quality services to individuals both nationally and Internationally. With a reputation for providing excellent and tailored services to suit individual client needs, the firm has acquired a loyal client following and numerous accreditations including the Lexcel quality mark. They are now seeking a Commercial Property Lawyer for their London office.
For further details of this Turkish speaking Commercial Property Solicitor vacancy, please contact Simon on 01954 208 075 quoting reference SS31450.