Do you want to spend your day working exclusively with other brilliant people like yourself? Would you like the rare opportunity to work closely and learn business skills from seasoned senior executives? Do you know you could make a tremendous impact on business results if just given the opportunity?What You Will Be Doing
This role reports directly to one of the C-level executives of a large, multi-national group of enterprise software companies. Our differentiated growth strategy is focused on high-velocity M&A, we acquire a new enterprise software company every week. Each week you will be assigned a new task, personally be expected to quickly learn what is needed to solve the problem, then dig into the details to find the essence of the problem and the root cause of any issues, and then finally resolve the problem yourself. While you will be exposed to team leadership, this job is mostly about doing things yourself vs. telling others what to do.
In this role, you will gain experience across the full spectrum of tasks that face the executives in our organization.Financial Analyst Key Responsibilities
- Insightful : You can't be wrong, naive, or mis-educated
- Accurate : No sloppy or careless errors
- Precise w/ specific examples : No generalitities or platitudes
- Clearly Communicated : Doesn't need to be customer-presentable or "pretty"
- Delivered quickly : Tasks are solved in days, not weeks or months
- High IQ - This role requires someone in the top 1% with respect to raw intelligence. The problems you need to solve on a daily basis are extremely challenging because they are real and have tangible impact to our business.
- Driven to Learn - There is zero training for this job. Literally every week, sometimes every day, you are going to be assigned a problem in an area in which you have no experience. You must love to spend hours reading and devouring information to quickly become conversant, if not an expert, in each of these areas.
- Results Oriented - We have a fast-paced culture with sky-high expectations along with unlimited opportunity to learn and have impact. You will typically have hours or days, not weeks or months, to get each problem solved and move on to the next.
The reason people fail in this role, despite the above qualities:
- They want to be high level and strategic vs. in the details and specific
- They have a tolerance for errors
- They have abysmal communication skills
For the last three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. For the last 15 years we have adopted an entirely remote workplace model, now using Crossover to find the world's best talent, independent of geographical restrictions. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. And our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.What's Next?
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online "screening" assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from our partners at Crossover.com, mark as "Not Spam" since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just visit https://jobs.crossover.com directly, search for this job, and click "Apply". You will be prompted to reset your password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3649-GB-London-FinancialAnaly.026