Our client, a leading mid-market investment bank looking to hire an experienced Analyst for their team in the London office. The firm provides expert M&A, Debt and Special Situations advice to their clients across a broad range of sectors.Key responsibilities:
This is a fabulous opportunity to join an established platform as an Analyst within a reputable firm and to join a highly respected senior team. You will have the ability to build on your existing skills and experience true responsibility, deal flow and the opportunity to develop your Corporate Finance career.
- Working as part of a very successful team, working on M&A sellside and buyside mandates, as well as general financial advisory work.
- Supporting senior bankers' marketing initiatives by co-ordinating the work of more junior team members to deliver a pitchbook to specification.
- Preparing financial analysis
- Executing of transactions
- Assisting in the preparation of marketing pitchbooks and related materials
- Strategic research for clients
- Must be from a BIG 4 Accountancy firm with 1year to 18 months PQE experience in Corporate Finance, Transaction Services or Valuations Team.
- Excellent team player and be able to build effective relationships
- Must have strong financial modelling skills
- Sound communicator
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with an ability to grasp and understand business issues quickly
- Ability to be proactive, preserve, overcome setbacks and deliver results
- Must have strong academics including a 2i or above for their undergraduate degree.