Our client is only a few year's old and has already made a BIG impact on the High Street & online. This is a newly created position to join a fast paced, fast growth and forever changing elements company and requires an individual who is wanting the pace, the challenge and opportunity to be part of a very exciting Brand.Job Purpose
An exciting opportunity to join as an experienced Accounts Assistant in supporting the Finance Director with all aspects within Finance. The company is fast-paced, fun, huge growth plans and challenging, but for all the right reasons!The role
Playing a crucial part within the Finance department, you will support all areas within Transactional, Bank reconciliation, Accounts and assisting with Analysis in supporting the Finance Director. Responsible for the day-to-day tasks to ensure smooth running within the finance team. You will be responsible for ensuring that we have our bookkeeping in order for budgets and taxes, along with ensuring data is correct. Preparing balance sheet, processing invoices promptly and updating all financial records.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Responsible in processing invoices, receipts & expenses
- Ensure supplier invoices are coded and authorised correctly and correct VAT treatment applied.
- AP aging reports and ensure invoices are paid in timely manner
- Responsilbe for posting journals for entries between bank accounts, tax payments and other adhoc corrections whilst also assisting the Financial Director in monthly/quarterly VAT input and output reconciliations.
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Data entry - Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets and ensure updated at all times
- Preparing the balance sheet
- Perform routine calculations to produce analysis and reports as requested by the finance director
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices outstanding
- Tracking and reconciling bank statements
- Assist with review and audit of financial statements and reports
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
- Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Answer question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
The Head Office - Liverpool City Centre£21,000 - £24,000 + benefits
- Minimum 2-3 years Finance Experience
- AP, AR and Bank Reconciliations experience
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP's / Pivot tables)
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to change
- Problem solver - able to think out the box and bring new ideas
- Experienced working within a fast-paced and growing company
- Passionate about being a team player and going the extra mile