- Evaluate different security solutions to align with defined roadmap; Conduct Proof of Concept; and Develop recommendations based on technical features and cost.
- Lead implementations of new security solutions from design to implementation and monitoring.
- Work with and train, as necessary, business resources to implement security solutions in the production environment.
- Leverage the Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) platform to prioritize and remediate high risk issues
- Routinely monitor security information and alerts from various platforms like O365, email Phishing mailbox, email sandboxing technology, etc.
- Perform and/or coordinate vulnerability assessments and penetration tests, and work with appropriate vendors and IT teams to ensure that security patches or appropriate controls are applied in a timely manner
- Respond to malware and virus alerts, and implement remediation steps
- Provide resolutions regarding intrusion events, security incidents, and other threat indications and warning information to teams
- Perform periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance
- Provide support for documentation initiatives related to standard operating procedures, security plans, risk assessment plans, business continuity plans, incident response plans, and cybersecurity policies and standards
- Promote security awareness to the user community and IT personnel
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
- Perform other duties as directed by leadership
- Be available to respond and participate in security incidents as needed.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field is required.
What we offer :
- 2 to 4 years of IS work experience.
- Experience in security administration is preferred.
- Collaboration skills for working across geographically dispersed user-base.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to self-start, prioritize, multi-task and work in a team setting
- Strong English oral and written communications skills to interact with customers and internal stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage conflicting priorities under guidance
- Experience documenting support workflows and processes
- Working knowledge of a variety of systems (i.e., AD, O365, Intune, MFA, BitLocker, Avanan, SEP, SIEM, Crowdstrike, Rapid7, etc.) is preferred.
- Working knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles as a means of relating business needs to security controls.
- An understanding of information security concepts, protocols, industry best practices and strategies.
- Ability to be available as point of Incident escalation 24/7
- Opportunity of professional development
- International exposure and interaction with other teams
- Benefits package
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we've made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day to day working environment. What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.Who we are:
The new Tenneco has formed from the combination of Tenneco Clean Air and Federal-Mogul Powertrain, bringing together more than a century of innovation to serve light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway and large engine OE customers worldwide. By building more efficient, more powerful and more sophisticated powertrain systems, Tenneco's engineered solutions improve fuel economy and power output, and reduce criteria pollutants and greenhouse gas emissions for gasoline, diesel and electrified powertrains.