Solution Architect and Technical Leader EMEA
Auraya is a world leader in voice biometric technology with the mission of empowering people and organisations to interact and engage with convenience and security in all channels and languages. Industry
- Information Technology & Services
- Contact centre and digital channels technology,
- Voice biometric systems
- Work from Home/Office
- Technical sales
- Solution architecture
- Software development
- Technical support
The ideal candidate for this position will be an enthusiastic high-level technical all-rounder that loves to be involved in promoting world leading technology and its capability to deliver valued outcomes to organisations and their customers.
She or he will thrive in an entrepreneurial 'scale up' technology company where the role is the foundation technical person in the region capable of growing a team of technical specialists as the business invests in growing its presence and success in the EMEA region.
Solving architectural, configuration and integration issues with reseller partners and end-user organisations will be part of the role's challenge, so an ability to present confidently, provide leadership in stakeholder meetings and communicate confidently in person and in conference calls and in documents is a prerequisite.
They will also relish the opportunity to have a hands-on role in the continuing development of Auraya's world leading voice biometric technology as a virtual team member of the development team. Bringing firsthand knowledge of customer requirements to add to the capability of the product and being able to work collaboratively with the rest of the development team to build and test new product functionality will be an important and challenging part of the role.
The primary role, as the founding technical specialist in the region, will be to support the Regional General Manager and to promote growth of Auraya's business in the EMEA region. Auraya's investment in growing the regional team of business development executives and technical team members to assist channel partners means that this role could grow into a global leadership role within Auraya. The role will report to the EMEA GM for all Sales and Channel support issues and will have a direct relationship with the CTO who is based in Sydney for product development and support issues.Responsibilities
- Work with EMEA GM to generate sales for Auraya's voice biometric technology
- Create winning proposals and presentations to support reseller partners and end-users
- Manage RfI and RfP responses
- Provide technical thought leadership and subject matter expertise to reseller partners and end users
- Articulate relevant 'C' level business issues
- Superb written and verbal communications
- Provide training and support to reseller partners technical teams
- Provide a direct, hands on contribution to the ongoing development of Auraya's products as a virtual senior member of the technical team
The ideal candidate will have more than 5 years of relevant experience and carried out roles where some of the following competencies can be demonstrated.
- Presales and sales technical development and support for software products into corporate and government organisations
- Solution design and implementation
- Project delivery using Agile Methodologies
- Full stack software development with an understanding of IT security principles
- Contact centre technology such as Genesys, Amazon Connect, Avaya, Nice, or Nuance
- Delivering Voice Biometric or Speech Recognition technology