We're looking for a PPC Executive to help improve our campaigns. We're a direct to consumer (DTC) skincare brand with 55 people. We'll grow to about £20m in revenue this year. We're vegan, cruelty-free, and we try our best to conduct our business in the most ethical way we can.Job outline
You'll be Google Search certified and you'll be predominately working on Google Search and Facebook campaigns.
You'll be tasked with improving performance and increasing the reach of our paid advertising. You'll also be able to work without expensive tools (if your first request is for a copy of Kenshoo or Marin we're not right for each other). We don't want someone who wants to completely overhaul things - you'll be able to drive incremental improvement from what we have by implementing the basics and best practices well.
You'll also be able to create good avertising copy and be able to work with external translators on our international accounts.
We'll also expect you to take on other paid search management in other media spaces (e.g. pinterest / tiktok) and to start to learn how those platforms work.Skills and experience required
Salary and Benefits
- At least 1 years' experience on a search account (> 10k per month spend).
- Google search certified.
- Experience in facebook advertising - again on a reasonable sized account (>10k per month spend).
- Experience of google analytics.
- Good math skills.
- UK-based only please.
- Work from home available but you must be able to visit the office once per week.
- This is a junior to mid-level role - you don't have to be a thought leader here.
- Expected salary requirements between £20 and £30k p/a.
- Generous company pensions contributions.
- Additional 10% bonus if targets are hit.
- Free skincare!
This job suits you if you love the detail of paid search advertising and are excited by growing an account.
Please apply here on linkedin - don't email me direct or connect to me direct as your application is likely to get lost.