Our client is a high growth, VC backed business operating in the tech sector. Due to their expansion, they are looking for a Corporate Development Manager to support both their M&A and fundraising activities.
The role is covering the following responsibilities:
- Supporting the analysis, evaluation and execution of proposed acquisition, development and divestiture opportunities. Helping with the integration of newly acquired businesses.
- Supporting the development of the group's M&A pipeline, including the identification of new potential targets.
- Helping to identify strategic opportunities for development.
- Supporting both equity and debt fundraising.
- Ad hoc financial analysis as required
This is a newly created role requiring a candidate with exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills, as well as the ability to work autonomously. The opportunity is likely to suit a candidate with experience gained in both a corporate finance environment (IB or Big 4) and a hyper growth business , still in start up phase.
Salary: £65,000 + equity