Our client was founded by one of the world's leading experts in their domain, and has created a highly profitable scaleup in RegTech, specialising in next generation data analytics software. They are trusted to deliver mission-critical technology to over 700 customers across Europe, Northern America, LATAM and APAC.
With over 500% growth on last year, multiple Tier 1 net new customer acquisitions and over renewal rate of over 99%, this is a company is a strong market and financial position with hypergrowth ahead.
The team consists of 30+ exceptionally talented experts and they are now looking to hire an A-Player 'Head of Account Management' to join the team and help them scale the business to the next level! You will work alongside the CRO and Sales Director, both of whom are highly regarded in this space and have led and advised multiple venture-backed startups to success.
As Head of Account Management, you will be responsible for managing and leading their highest value and most strategic customers, which include some of the largest names in Global Banking and Insurance. This is a key hire - you will lead from the front, set the Gold Standard for Account Management and then ideally build a team around you.Key Responsibilities
- Ensure key accounts maximise the full potential and use of the company's platform e.g. hyper-focus on value realisation and adoption
- Drive revenue growth from key accounts - overall responsibility for renewal and expansion (net retention, upsell, cross-sell)
- Implement customer development strategies, focus on achieving customers' goals, create and execute customer reviews/QBRs
- Partner with the CEO, CRO and Sales Director to optimise the existing revenue models and devise new revenue streams
- Help to refine the value proposition, looking at proposals, presentations and industry events
- Keep up to date and close to the ground with competitive products and contribute to the development of product and pricing strategies
- Preparation of forecast and KPI reporting for the CRO in order for them to accurately use the data to financial forecast, set budgets and plan strategically
- Work across multiple business units closely, including product development, marketing, sales operations, business development, customer success and engineering
- Help to shape the culture of the business to ensure it is inclusive and collaborative at all times
- Ideally, you will become the future leader of Account Management and build a team around you
- 10+ years experience in Account Management / Customer Success roles
- SaaS experience essential, RegTech experience ideal
- Strong experience navigating enterprise Financial Services accounts (multi-departments, up to C-level)
- A consistent record of achievement or over-achievement of revenue targets, including 7 figure deals
- Experience of working in a fast-paced startup is beneficial but not essential
- An intelligent, consultative, Trusted Advisor approach with a focus on building strong customer relationships
- You will be relationship-driven, sales-driven, methodical and have a passion for problem-solving
- Disciplined, self-starter, collaborative, highly motivated
- A team player who contributes to being part of and building a high-performing team
- We are looking for someone to truly lead customers - not a customer service or concierge type approach
The salary and OTE is highly competitive as they are looking to hire the best in the industry to join their existing team of A-Players.
**Please only apply if you have the relevant experience. We will only be able to respond to suitable candidates.**