Agora Talent is partnering with a well-funded D2C Start-up who are looking for a Head of Growth to lead integrated efforts across all digital touchpoints to drive acquisition, retention and activation.
In this role, you will be working closely with the CEO and the senior leadership team. You'll define the strategic direction of the performance marketing team, and think how they position the brand.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive vision and integrated strategy for business's digital marketing efforts across all touchpoints, including paid acquisition, SEO/SEM, retargeting, and lifecycle marketing
- Attract, develop and retain a talented team that leads the industry in innovation and best practices
- Implement best practices for testing frameworks and reporting methodology
- Establish revenue and spend models that enable optimal allocation and ROI positive management of media spend
- Build a continuous optimisation cadence for the companies owned, earned and paid media efforts
- Manage and grow vendor relationships and develop integrated solutions across all performance marketing channels SEM, SEO, social, mobile, display, affiliates
- Drive personalisation efforts of lifecycle communications in partnership with product, design, data science and business intelligence
- Lead cross functional projects in partnership with product, business intelligence, data science, design, and user research to create and implement new experiences that meaningfully drive growth
- Develop reporting methodologies to track and disseminate learnings across teams
Experience & Qualifications:
- You believe in continuous experimentation and in learning from successes and failures as a way to grow yourself and your team.
- You have strong experience leading highly engaged marketing teams, by empowering and supporting them do their best work.
- You are comfortable working with data and analytical thinking, especially around behavioural metrics and engagement driven business models.
- You are comfortable in an environment with small teams and limited resources where you balance developing strategy and being hands-on.
- You have a strong working experience with paid social, content marketing, SEO best practices, and search.
- You have experience in the consumer or retail sectors.