Solution Architect (ServiceNow) Financial Services, Reinsurance, Insurance, Solution Architect, SIAM, ServiceNow, Service Management, Global IT Munich, Germany - Permanent - €100,000 - €140,000 (plus outstanding relocation package)
We have an exciting opportunity with one of our clients, a world leader in reinsurance. They stand for exceptional solution-based expertise, consistent risk management, financial stability and client proximity. It operates in all lines of insurance, with more than 11,000 employees at 50 locations around the globe. Overview:
As a SIAM Solution Architect you will be accountable for delivery of complex solutions on the ServiceNow platform. You will lead all technical aspects of service, project and solution delivery including architecture, application UI configuration, workflow design and configuration, driving solution implementation and advising projects on viable
technical solution options.
You will craft and deliver requirements/design workshop materials, perform elements of solution implementation and drive the completion of key project deliverables, often providing technical oversight to teams of technical consultants and developers.Role Responsibilities:
- Lead the creation of data schemas for application topology.
- Lead internal and external technical consultants on data conversion, system interfaces, data cleansing, data archiving, environment builds for all environments.
- Lead requirements gathering for all enhancements and project phases.
- Verify requirements with OOB installation and provide guidance after gap analysis has been completed.
- Provide level of effort for all customizations, integrations and configurations including event management integration with monitoring solutions.
- Responsible for technical documentation of implementations, customizations and configurations.
- Ensure system architecture supports enterprise scalability and strategies and meets compliance and security requirements.
- Interface with IT and business teams to translate requirements into technical solutions that satisfy customer needs.
- Advise and guide on getting the most out of the platform and learn about the latest features and functionality.
- Serve as main point of contact for support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- Innovate for user efficiency.
- Practical implementation, configuration and customization in the tool.
- University degree in IT or business information management or equivalent qualification.
- In-depth IT infrastructure and development experience as well as quality and results orientation.
- Outstanding ability and experience in developing and implementing ITSM/ITIL and ITOM processes and solutions, with a deep process/functional and technical understanding of the CMDB.
- Experience operating and/or implementing monitoring and event management solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with practice establishing and maintaining credibility as a ServiceNow expert.
- ServiceNow Certifications for System Administrator and Certified Implementation.
- Specialist for ITSM and core ITOM applications.
- ITIL Expert Certifications.
- Experience soliciting and documenting requirements and evolving these requirements into successful solutions.
- Experience working in a fast pace, ambitious and agile environment.
- Very good spoken and written Business English.
- Experience and comfort in public speaking situations.
- this role required a full relocation over to Munich, Germany. Full relocation package is available for free including initial accommodation.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.