My professional services client is looking to appoint Payroll Administrator. Offering a fantastic working environment with an extremely competitive package.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful business who focus on personal development.Responsibilities to include:
- Inputting of payroll data to the payroll system
- Processing BACs payments
- Processing starters/leavers and adjustments as well as submitting RTI information to HMRC
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Proactively solving any queries
Please send a copy of your CV to Katie White at Adjacency.
- At least 2 years' payroll experience
- Up to date knowledge of payroll legislation
- Processing high volume of different shift patterns, overtime, bonuses
- Monitoring and processing of sickness, annual, parental, and maternity leave
- Preparation and submission of statutory returns to Inland Revenue (ie: Annual returns, P11D's, etc)
- Self-starter - ability to work on own initiative
- Tenacity and always willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.