Senior Salesforce DeveloperJob Description
The organisation is well known in the Financial Services sector and is in need of a Senior Developer to work within a strong Salesforce team in their London office. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- To work on the force.com platform with APEX, Visual Force, or Lightning.
- Mentoring junior Developers.
- Gathering requirements from clients.
- Integration's using REST and SOAP API's
- To have the capability to work on web services that can interact with force.com
- Heading up a project team and leading training.
- To have prior knowledge of how to adequately estimate and prioritise workload throughout the project.
- Salesforce Certifications Platform Developer 1 and 2 are advantageous.
- This company is offering a competitive discretionary bonus and 22 days holiday.
- Opportunity to work with enterprise clients.
- Competitive Pension contributions.
- The opportunity to leave your mark on the project, by liaising with key stakeholders who are keen to input your expertise.
- Equity within the business
To have a confidential conversation in regards to this position contact me Dominic at Mason Frank on or please email