Pupil Referral Unit Teaching Assistant
Are you able to work to support small groups of children in the classroom? Are you passionate and nurturing, committed to working with children who demonstrate challenging behaviour? Do you have experience working in a Pupil Referral Unit environment, or with children demonstrating challenging behaviour? Are you able to inspire and motivate pupils with learning difficulties, or social, emotional, and mental health difficulties?We need Teaching Assistants to work in a Pupil Referral Unit for children with challenging behaviour in Newcastle under Lyme. What we need from you:
What we can offer:
- Able to differentiate
- Dedication and resilience
- Confident supporting challenging behaviour
What do our staff say about us?
- Generous rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns at your fingertips
- Friendly and approachable consultants
- Access to our 'Refer a Friend' scheme worth £125
- A dedicated SEND consultant
Does this all sound like you? Send your CV to or give us a call on !
- 'Such an enjoyable experience!'
- 'Professional and helpful'
- 'I have worked for several teaching agencies in the past, but this is the first time that I have felt like more than just a number!'
Is this role not what you're looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please send your CV over or give us a call and we are happy to discuss our opportunities with you!