Lead Software Architect- Start up - "Hands on" Scala- London
A brand new start up based in London are seeking a Lead Software Architect to provide leadership and direction for the development team.
As Software Architect you will be working to continuously develop the new platform,suggest new technologies, enhancing existing technologies, provide technical leadership, to the team in defining the vision, strategy and architecture for the company.Essential Job Functions
Experience And Qualifications
- Mentor the R&D team and participate in deep technical architectural discussions to ensure the platform is designed and developed for successful deployment in Edge
- Defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting functional/non-functional requirements and defining technical solutions to proposals
- Putting processing in place, quality standards, security and documentation.
- Working in a cross-functional Agile team to drive and deliver platform
- Contributing to the evolution of the product architecture.
- Contribute and adopt practices such as reuse, defect prevention, process optimisation, process automation, productivity enhancement
- Problem-solve issues with remote deployments
- "Hands on" development.
You will already be an experienced software architect, ideally with a background in high-performance server-side development and practical experience of commercial software engineering.Required
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Strong Scala background.
- Depth/breadth of knowledge of multiple technological areas, and architectural areas, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks
- Providing technical direction for architecture, design and development of significant software components from definition phase through implementation and deployment in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience designing, developing, testing and debugging complex multi-threaded software.
- Strong experience with designing and building microservices framework, including other concepts like security, scaling, robustness etc.
- Strong technical troubleshooting and performance analysis of issues during the implementation and support
- Familiarity with agile development tools and practices including continuous integration and deployment
Please contact Annabelle AT Freshtechit for more information