Job Title: History TeacherSalary: MPS2 - UPS3 (Outer London)BexleyJob Start: January 2021 (or sooner if available)
I am recruiting for a teacher of History to join a girls' school in Bexley. The school is an 11-16 comprehensive and the successful candidate will be expected to teach History across KS3 and KS4. This role would suit an experienced teacher, with leadership opportunities a distinct possibility for the right candidate. You will need to be motivated, dynamic, committed to raising standards and a team player.
The successful candidate must be:
The School offers:
- Prepared to lead multiple exam groups at KS4 (Edexcel specification)
- Must show a keen interest in KS3
- An enthusiastic, inspirational and passionate subject specialist
- An excellent classroom practitioner
- An exemplary communicator and a team player
- Committed to ensuring all students make progress
- Proficient in using ICT to enhance teaching and learning
- Endued with the vision and drive to ensure all our students are able to succeed
- Willing to support the Catholic ethos of the school
- The school offers both an exceptional induction programme and CPD, so this role will enable the successful teacher to further their career.
- happy and dedicated children and staff
- excellent induction and extensive CPD programme
- robust supportive performance management systems
- a technology rich school
Early application is advised, as the school will begin their short-listing process on 21st September.
The school has a strong ethos of student welfare therefore any successful applicant will undergo a full enhanced criminal record check (DBS). For more information please contact John Byrne at Empowering Learning Ltd.