Desktop Support Engineer - SaaS/Cloud
- Windows, O365, Azure, OneDrive, Cloud, SaaS
- Southampton, Hampshire
- £26,000 + benefits, training and career progression
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growth SaaS services company redefining the landscape of their sector with highly intuitive digital solutions.
In this role you will be to joining a fast growing and passionate team managing an estate of systems delivering services to internal and external customers. Working closely with colleagues across the company you will provide reliable and secure end user IT services in a SaaS environment. You'll have the opportunity to work closely with the colleagues from across the company to provide reliable and secure end user computing.The role:
- Timely delivery of end user computing equipment for colleagues.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of colleague issues.
- Management of endpoint security features.
- Inventory and lifecycle management of company IT assets.
- Recommending estate wide changes to aid productivity and efficiency.
- Daily workload sharing with colleagues.
- Microsoft Windows 10 administration.
- O365 & AzureAD administration.
- Strong skills in inventory management.
- SharePoint & OneDrive configuration.
- Endpoint security configuration and resolution.
- Endpoint control through GPO.
- PowerShell use and scripting.
- Windows management tools, e.g. WSUS, SCCM or similar.
- Jira Service Desk or similar ITSM tool.
- Basic knowledge of cloud services, specifically SaaS.
- Relevant experience within the energy industry.
The company offers a range of benefits including flexible working, competitive pension, perkbox, private medical insurance etc.
This is a fast growing company, people joining the company now will have a great scope of career development and the opportunity for progression.
Apply now, interviews available throughout September.