Alarm & Security Engineer - Redditch
Our company have been trading for 20 years and we are constantly expanding and growing. We are based in Redditch, Worcestershire. We now require an experienced Multi disciplined Alarm and Security Engineer based around the West Midlands to work with the majority of clients based around England & Wales.
The role on offer is a multi-disciplined Alarm and Security Engineer.
The job involves:
• Installation, Service and repair of Alarm and security systems to UK Industry Standard to include intruder alarms, CCTV and access control.
• Some experience in fire alarms and emergency lighting would be an advantage
• Proactive approach to compliance
• Attend reactive callouts
• Able to identify and resolve system faults
• Work well in a team
• Be part of an on call rota
• Able to make decisions and liaise with clients and customers.
• Some overnight stays to work away will be part of the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your career but you will need to meet certain criteria in order to be eligible for the role.
We expect you to have:
• Excellent communication skills, and be comfortable liaising with all site trades and office-based professionals, up to and including director level.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• A good level of numeracy and excellent attention to detail.
• Qualifications/Experience within the industry
• Experience of Intruder Alarm installations
• Minimum 2 years experience Engineering in Fire & Security
• Knowledge of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms. Knowledge of Fire Alarms & Emergency Lighting would be an advantage
• Full Clean UK Driving License required
• Excellent Fault Finding Skills
The ideal candidate will have an interest in the industry and be enthusiastic to learn and progress their career. We provide ongoing training.
You Can Look Forward To...
£24,000 - £26,000 basic salary depending on experience
Call out rota with extra payments
A friendly working environment
On-going training and support
Benefits package to include pension etc
A company vehicle will be provided, and the candidate must hold a full UK driving license. Fuel card to be issued, private mileage not covered.