- Location - Featherstone
- Full Time
- First Level Registration with the NMC
- Experience leading a team of nurses
- Experience in management of business plan and budget,
- Ability to comply with service level agreements, policies, procedures, competencies and CQC Care Standards
Responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Excellent Salary
- Car Allowance Scheme
- Clear Progression Structure
- Responsible for clinical and managerial operations of the Nursing team in the North of England
- Supporting the Clinical Operations Manager to maintain the high standards of care currently provided
- Undertaking supervision of clinical staff
- Making sure training records are up to date and supporting the clinical governance framework
- Supporting the company and Clinical Operations Manager with BDM
Our client is a dedicated, national Homecare company with over 100 years combined expertise in design, development and delivery of homecare services for our patients, covering a wide range of medicines and therapy areas.
They've been working closely with the NHS and pharmaceutical companies to build a homecare service that removes the stress of dealing with treatment for both patients and carers.
If you require any more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with Ash at Nurse Seekers on for more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.