Are you an experienced technology teacher?
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an 'Outstanding' school?
Apply today to avoid missing out on the role that ticks all of your boxes! Randstad is working with a large academic trust and is looking for Design and Technology teachers to join our supply pool. These positions can be short term or long term and provide flexibility that you may be looking for.In the role you can benefit from:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Inspiring and influencing our next generation
- Great career development opportunities
- One to one with experienced consultant
- refer a friend scheme worth £300 in gift vouchers
Key requirements for the position include:
- Preparing lessons in line with the curriculum for design and technology
- Take part in staff development programme
- Adaptability to ensure students are challenged depending of their varying needs
- Planning work
- Marking and providing clear and concise feedback on completed work in a timely fashion
- Effective management of classroom behaviour and keeping a positive learning atmosphere
- Ensuring and assessing the safety and safeguarding of children
- DBS - In date, with no reprimands which prohibit working with children
- Relevant qualifications - a degree in design related subject along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
- QTS is desirable - NQT applications are warmly welcomed
- Experience of teaching design or engineering is essential
- Experience utilising ICT within your teaching
If this Design and Technology teacher opportunity appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV, you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview. We will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application. If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar, then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!