£12ph - £15ph + Pension & OT
The successful candidate will work with bending, forming, finishing departments in the creation of bespoke fabrications from laser cut stainless steel and exotic metals, in accordance with internal specifications and customer order requirements
Role & Responsibilities
* Welding & Fabrication work
* Working with Stainless Steel, Mild Steel and Aluminium
* Working on bespoke equipment / customer requirements
* Reading Engineering Drawings
* Tig welding in various gauges ranging from 0.5mm to 12mm.
Required Skills & Experience
* Welding Experience
* Fabricating Experience
* Worked within the Metals Environment
* Ability to work within a Team Environment
* Ideally you will be apprentice trained (C&G/Btech) but applications will be accepted from all levels of qualification
This role offers a competitive salary as well as a very secure and stable career path. My client has the backing of a well-established brand and is looking for an enthusiastic individual who wishes to work for a secure company in this currently strained economic climate.
In return for your commitment my client offers an exciting and progressive career for motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to directly to Tom Caddick at or call for a confidential discussion on .
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, electrical & electronic engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical engineering