A manufacturing organisation based in Clevedon is currently recruiting a Buyer to join their team.
Working in a newly created role for an award-winning business, this is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career within this field.
Duties will include:
- Purchase goods, materials and services to ensure company operational needs are met
- Monitor and progress orders
- Attend weekly production meeting
- Select supplies and monitor performance
- Validate purchase orders against delivery notes
- Ensure credits are received for unvalidated invoices and rejected goods
- Monitor and adhere to KPI'S
- Ensure continuity of supply whilst maintaining quality standards
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate being customer-focussed, collaborative, well-organised, posses strong verbal and written communication skills and be proficient on excel.