Are you a Qualified Teacher looking for flexibility and want to consider Supply Teaching in Teesside
Teaching Personnel work with a number of client schools in the Teesside area who use our services for Supply Teachers on a daily supply basis to cover for emergency sickness, courses and school trips. The types of schools differ from local village schools through to large modern Primaries, Secondaried and SEN Provisions so the work is varied and exciting. At Teaching Personnel we connect candidates with professionals with the aim of supporting their career goals. We do this by offering personel dedicated consultants who will understand your needs and requirements when placing into work. Not only this, you tend to find that following good impressions, short term work turns into long term positions.
What we look for at Teaching Personnel-
- Talented individuals who want to be part of transforming education across Teesside
- Knowledge of strategies to recognise and reward efforts and achievements towards self-resilience that are appropriate to the age and development stage of the pupil
- Ability to provide classroom cover in absence of the teacher
- PGCE, QTS or
Benefits of working for Teaching Personnel -
- Competitive Rates
- Ensuring you are work ready by offering developmental courses in - Mental Well-bring in Children and Young People, Managing Classroom Behaviour, Mindfulness and Promoting Positive Behaviour
- Dedicated Consultant
- Flexible Working
- We take safeguarding very seriously here at Teaching Personnel and ensure all candidates have an Enhanced Disclosure Barring (DBS) certificate as well as a 6 tear career history with references prior to offering roles.
If you are looking for more flexibility as a Supply Teacher and want to discuss your options further with a member of our specialist recruitment team, please do not delay and click "Apply"
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.