- Firm: Boutique Practice
- Location: Sutton
- Salary: £55,000-£70,000
Are you an experienced Insolvency Assistant Manager looking to join a boutique practice close to home? Are you looking to step into a managerial role?
Our client, an established Boutique Practice based in Sutton is currently recruiting an Insolvency Manager to join their expanding team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing a portfolio of corporate and personal insolvency cases in accordance with the firm's standard procedures and relevant compliance
- Reporting into a partner you will manage a small team of insolvency professionals#
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget
The successful candidate will:
- Be CPI qualified
- Have at least 5 years corporate insolvency experience
- Have experience of managing less experienced team members
- Ideally be JIEB and/or ACA/ACCA qualified
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are seeking Insolvency Manager roles in Sutton contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call .
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.