£16k - £18k
Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
A very well-established, successful, full service law firm based in Blackburn is seeking an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join their busy Conveyancing Department.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* You will be dealing with clients from all walks of life, whilst maintaining the uppermost value on building close working relationships with them.
* You will be expected to provide clients with the help, support, time and attention, as and when required
* You will deal effectively with clients and third parties over the telephone and in written correspondence
* Responsible for chasing various documentation
* Prepare the necessary documentation as required with the conveyancing process in line with our policies and procedures
* The successful candidate must have at least 6 months experience assisting and aiding qualified Conveyancing Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancer's.
* Strong administrative skills gained in an office environment
* Must be a Law Graduate
If you are interested in this position and have the desired experience please APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.