Do you have experience within customer service?
Do you have industry experience within manufacturing or construction?
Are you looking for a fast paced and rewarding role?
If so, please apply below:
The client is a multi million turnover manufacturing organisation based in the Vale of Glamorgan. They operate across the UK and internationally with multiple offices within the UK. You will be joining a large corporate organisation that values it's employees. Free on site parking is offered and a starting salary between £21,000 and £23,000.
As the Customer Account Manager you will be the focal point between the customer and the business. You MUST have strong communication and internal stakeholder management skills as you will be liaising and coordinating with internal departments daily.
You will ensure the efficient processing of all Projects from hand over through to Contract closure. In order to meet commitments to customers, the job holder will liaise closely with Sales, Production, Logistics, Transport, Installation and Accounts. The department plays a pivotal role in the business by co-ordinating the input of several disciplines to achieve customer satisfaction, and ensure the profitability level for each project is achieved.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOBHOLDER
· Review and confirm sales order pack, finalise and issue electronic job details to customer, whilst updating contract folder with all relevant data.
· Management of contract through our project management system.
· Up-date Customers of Contract Status throughout the contract process
Whilst building key relationships with the customer.
· Co-ordinate with production, sales, installation teams and customers to ensure delivery and installation are to the highest achievable standard.
· Always promoting the company brand and building on our excellent reputation within the market place.
· Deal with any post-sale customer queries or complaints using root cause analysis method.
· Complete project on system in terms of delivery and installation and trigger the issue of the customer invoice accordingly.
· Manage projects in a manner which supports the accounts department on collecting project payment as per agreed customer terms. Ensure immediate response to accounts when payment is delayed as a result of poor performance on contract management.
· Close contract in system and provide analysis of project performance against budget.
The ideal candidate:
- MUST have previous customer service and/or sales support experience
- MUST have strong communication and stakeholder management experience
- Ideally you will have worked within a manufacturing or construction business
Please apply with your CV if interested.
Vale of Glamorgan.
customer service / customer account manager.