A fantastic permanent opportunity for a full time Legal Cashier role based in Macclesfield.Client Details
Working for a well established, stable and growing organisation with a great reputation in the market. Based in a friendly and supportive team.Description
This role is reporting in to the Accounts Manager.
The duties include:
- Client bank reconciliations
- Client and or Office banking/BACs receipts
- Processing of personal injury settlements, cheques.
- Cancelling Cheques
- Dealing with team queries
- Posting invoices to the accounts system both sales and purchases.
- Posting payments to the accounts system.
- Reviewing Residual balances quarterly
- Reviewing 14 day Transfer reports
- Closing files and assisting with write offs
- Daily preparation of payments in line with our policies
- Sound knowledge of SAR's
- Other duties as required by the Head of Processing and Client Account Compliance/FD.
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Have a minimum of two years working in the legal sector - Essential
- Legal sector exposure working with private clients- Essential
- Be an excellent communicator with a strong attention to detail - Essential
This role is looking to pay up to £25,000 per annum + pension + great culture