Cyber Security Consultant
My client is a well-known Media company and they require a Cyber Security Consultant to provide security expertise and advisory across a spectrum of IT projects through to secure solution design. This role requires an understanding regarding information risk in the context of financial systems and the assessment of security risks at a technical and business process level.
The role must me capable to articulate and pitch security advice often at a technical level, directly to key stakeholders. Must have Cloud security knowledge (Azure Ideally) The Cyber Security Consultant will have the following experience:
- Experience Consulting on Technical Projects from a Security perspective
- Recommend security design across several projects or technologies, up to an organisational or inter-organisational level
- Ensure projects are aligned with correct Security Policies, Technical Security Requirements, and other required internal/external standards
- Must have Azure, Cloud, Infrastructure Services and Platform experience. The majority of the solutions are SAAS based.
- Communicate with a broad range of senior stakeholders and be responsible for defining the security principles, standards and controls for system architects e.g. Infrastructure, Architecture, Security team & PMO
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Collaborate with DevOps team to ensure deployed solutions/configurations are completed through DevOps pipelines.
- Understand security concepts deeply to be able to engage with technologists and finance operations specialists.
- Experience in cloud infrastructure services and Platforms & Knowledge in Networks and Data Centre Systems,
- Good understanding of Active Directory, Windows, Linux, Routing, Wireless, Firewall Technologies or email.
- Demonstrate experience with security frameworks and best practices - OWASP, PCI, NIST, ISO
- Have a solid understanding of application security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization (RBAC), Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- Have a solid understanding of privacy enhancement techniques and GDPR compliance
- Relevant Experience working in a FinTech organization or Big 4 is a plus
- Ability to articulate technical information to those less informed both written and verbally
Should you be interested please do not hesitate to contact Molly Lamb at or call me on 0789016840.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90748233