Community Nurse, Staff Nurse, nurse, Community
Hays Healthcare is currently recruiting Community Nurses to work in the largest NHS healthcare providers for London.
We can offer full-time contract's, so you have secure work for as long as you require. Also, we cover costs of mileage from site to site.
- Full UK driving licence
- Full nursing qualifications
- NMC registration
Competency skills Required:
- Medicine Management
- Diabetes care/Insulin administration
- Trauma wounds- non complex
- Surgical wounds- non complex
- Pressure Ulcer care
- Recent Anaphylaxis Training
- Male and female catheterisation- care of and insertion.
Benefits of working with the biggest specialist recruitment company in the UK & Ireland:
- Choose when and where you want to work. Fully flexible, no pressure.
- Increase your take home pay on weekly basis
- Guarantee shift schemes, lines of work, block bookings
- FREE mandatory & Specialist training & Certificates
- Regular network and market event invitations
- EXPRESS Compliance process / 2-week clearance
- FREE Regular lunch visits from your consultant
- FREE Revalidation seminar invites and confirmer
- FREE DBS, Market leading Training, Immunisation checks
- GUARANTEE weekly or monthly pay of your choice
To have an informal discussion please contact Aniqa Khanom on 0207 259 8788 or apply via the job advert.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90746817