Prestige Nursing + Care is one of the largest care agencies in the UK. We have over 30 branches nationwide and are currently seeking experienced Community Care Workers to join our highly professional team.
As a skilled care provider you will be supporting and helping our clients within their own homes assisting them with various tasks including personal care, meal preparation and social interaction.What we're looking for from you:
What we offer you
- You should have at least 6 months health care experience within a community setting (Nursing/care home experience will also be considered)
- A knowledge of complex care would be an advantage, but full training will be given.
- Be caring and compassionate and enthusiastic about providing the highest level of care
- Able to provide two satisfactory reference
- Access to personal transport is recommended due to our clients location
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year (fully confidential support)
- 'Your Prestige' Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
- Referral Scheme
- Free uniform and DBS cost refunded *conditions apply*
- Accrued holiday pay
For more information please call 0800 0237 222 or apply on line
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90750538