Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Food ManufacturerLeeds / Wakefield£20-£25 p/h (LTD/Umb)8-week contract initially, may be opportunity to extend
This company has gone through some massive expansion over the last 5 years. They are continuing to win new orders which means they need to ensure that their manufacturing facility is operating at 100% capacity. Reducing downtime and maintaining a high level of performance is key to delivering high quality produce on time to their clients. If you are a Maintenance Engineer with some good electrical and mechanical skills, please apply for this role immediately.You will be responsible for the following:
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- You will be part of a maintenance team which will be tasked to keep production up and running.
- The role will involve reactive and PPM maintenance.
- You will need to repair machines including vibrator conveyors, ovens, choppers, flavouring machines, weighing machines, packaging machines.
- The role will have an 80/20 Mechanical/Electrical split.
The benefits of this position
- Experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Food experience ideally, if not, an alternative clean automated environment
- Ability to fault find and repair a wide range of mechanical systems and machines
- Mechanical engineering qualification
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Immediate start.
- The potential for long term extension.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to I can also be contacted directly on. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90750399