Mechanical Design Engineer - Permanent Stirling
We are working with our UK based key account who have a brand new vacancy for a Mechanical Design Engineer to work from their office based in the Stirling area on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
Our client are an SME within the Medical Device sector.Mechanical Design Engineer Responsibilities:
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- You do not need to have Med Dev experience, though you will be expected to have experience of working within a regulated industry.
- You will be working on smaller scale/complex products - so this role would not be suitable for someone who comes from a heavy engineering background.
- This role would be suitable for either a Junior or Mid-Level Engineer.
- You will be responsible for providing mechanical design expertise to enable the development of the current prototype instrument into a production-ready instrument.
- You will be sitting within the instrumentation and R&D department.
- You will use CAD (SolidWorks).
- FMEA Simulation experience
Are you the Mechanical Design Engineer
we have been looking for? If so, please click on the link to apply with your updated CV.SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90746188