Mainframe Engineer | Gentran | Permanent | SE London | SQL, SAS, CA:IDEALYour new company
Your new company will be one of the most well known general insurers in the UK. They look to bring the best out in their thousands of employees throughout the UK by encouraging them to bring new ideas to the table, and embracing them for doing so.Your new role
Your new role will be to support the firm's period of digital transformation which is already well underway. By being eager to help redevelop the firm's enterprise systems, you will help the company to deal with its customers in a more efficient and effective manner. You will be instrumental in making sure the mainframe is highly functional for BAU processes, whilst also building out new integration maps.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Ideally, you will need solid experience with GENTRAN map development (experience with informatica, Sterling Integration Suite, or SAS DI also acceptable)
- Programming knowledge of CA-IDEAL and JCL is highly essential
- COBOL and CA-DATACOM/DB programming as well as SQL.
- Commercial experience of Agile and ITIL concepts & practices.
- Experience in any of the following software applications: ENDEVOR, SAS, Connect:Direct, TSO/ISPF, CICS, CA-DATACOM/DB, CA7
You will be remunerated with a highly competitive salary, along with an extensive benefits package including bonus and private healthcare. You will also be supported by the firm's strong personal development focus, whilst maintaining a large degree of autonomy. Flexible working is also offered.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90747936