Are you a Maintenance Engineer interested in joining well-established, multi-site and a leading independent manufacturer of FMCG products in the UK? If this is you, please read on.
Times are tough now, but it's great to see companies hiring and this is no exception. The role is at a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility utilizing high-speed equipment and leading-edge technologies to produce top quality FMCG products.
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will have a proven track record in optimising performance of Food Processing Equipment and maintain high standards of quality with a focus on innovation and flexibility.To be successful in this role you will have experience in:
The preferred qualifications for this opportunity are:
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer within the Food or FMCG environment
- Have experience working with AC/DC drives at various speeds
- Undertake PPM and reactive maintenance
- Experience working with mechanical maintenance on high speed machines
- PPM and reactive maintenance is key
- Recognised qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering (NVQ/BTEC/HNC/City & Guilds)
- Time served engineering apprenticeship
- Previous FMCG experience
In exchange for the above the successful Maintenance Engineer role will receive a basic salary of £30,000- £35,000 for a shift pattern consisting of morning and afternoons. It also comes with Life Insurance, On-site parking, Wellness programmes, employee discounts.
This is a great time to join this company that shows no sign of slowing down in these troubling times please apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90750178