About The Role
In the role of Engineering Fitter you'll maintain and repair all equipment within the Plant Attachment range. We are looking for candidates who are motivated and keen to learn about our specialist products and build their industry knowledge.
Your job duties will include finding and capturing machine damage and keeping accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance records. You'll also attend breakdowns on customer sites. It's also really important that you communicate effectively, ensuring that your Line Manager and Customers are kept informed as required.
Working alongside colleagues, you will be a great team player and take pride in your workplace and working environment, making sure that high standards are maintained whilst complying with company procedures and processes.
If you are successful we'll provide you with a full company induction and work with you to identify your development needs and career progression plan. Your career path could include working towards becoming a Senior Specialist Engineer or a move into a Supervisory Management role.
About The Candidate
- Ideally you will have experience in a similar Engineering Fitter role, however we are also interested in hearing from candidates who have a sound understanding of engineering skills in one or more of electronics, mechanics and hydraulics
- Able to work as part of a Team, supporting colleagues
- Flexible and self-motivated, you'll be keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occasion require staying away from home
- Great communication skills - both verbal and written
- Customer-Focused with a commitment to delivering an excellent service
- Effective planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
About The Company
As part of FTSE 100 Ashtead Group plc, Sunbelt Rentals is the leader in equipment rentals in the UK, US and Canada - as well as specialist operations in Europe. Together, our teams of experts provide rental equipment and managed solutions into every market and sector, including construction, industrial, energy, infrastructure, government and events.
In this role you'll be joining our Plant Attachments specialist team. We're the UK's largest supplier of hydraulic excavator attachments and have served the demolition, construction and rail industries for more than two decades.
Our people are at the very heart of our values and they're our greatest asset. Join us and we'll give you everything you need to succeed - award winning training, professional development and support and opportunities to progress your Sunbelt Rentals career.
The package includes a competitive salary and flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90745659