IT Support Technician
Our Public Sector client is looking for a highly skilled IT Support Technician to join their Midlothian based team on a 12 months fixed term contract.
- Experience in Windows desktop technologies , active directory etc
- Experience in 1st/2nd line support role
- Answer and log customer calls onto centralised system.
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of desktop software application failures or malfunctions.
- Identify and agree appropriate fixes via the internet and other support media.
- Resolve IT issues raised by customers.
- Write system documentation.
- Maintain the core internal IT management systems and ensure user and asset procedures are followed.
- Provide ad-hoc assistance to the end-user.
- Work with Suppliers and other Third parties.
If interested, please submit your cv.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90743025