Premier Recruitment(S.E) has the privilege to recruit on behalf of our very prestigious client based in Nottinghamshire. We are recruiting for experienced and forward thinking Senior Staff Nurse
. This is full time and permanent position and working for very well established care company. Very interesting and varied role with a scope for progression. Attractive salary and welcome bonus.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you want to join a mental health service where you can make a difference every day? If so, come and join our client's team as an RMN!
Our client provides acute adult mental health services, delivered in partnership with Nottinghamshire Healthcare Trust, at our clients purpose-built facility in Arnold.
The role of the Registered Mental Health Senior Staff Nurse
is to work as an effective member of the Multi-Disciplinary team. Promote the best interests of the patients and carers and ensure that prescribed nursing care is effectively implemented. Responsible for maintaining a safe care environment. Exercise professional accountability and responsibility using professional skills, knowledge and expertise in changing environments and to work within the scope of professional practice.Main Responsibilities:
- Supervises a defined group of team members and contributes to their overall CPD, mandatory training and appraisal process recognising the skills required across the team.
- Monitor and review Nursing Care plans
- Evaluate and respond to changes in patients condition and needs
- Provide a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Develop therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Contribute to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, you'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
- Follow all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
To be successful as an RMN, you'll need:
About our benefits
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week where flexible working patterns would be considered
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
- In return for your expertise and hard work you can move onto a career pathway to suit your ambitions and further your career.
- Sign on bonus - £3,000 Welcome bonus - either a sign on bonus or an e-voucher code for the Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Back pay any increase in salary whilst employees are awaiting their PIN registration
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves)
- If more than 100 miles up to £4,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves)
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
Whether you have previous experience working as a Nurse with the NHS, or have mental health experience in a private hospital, we'd love to hear from you.
If interested please contact Tom Kurczab at Premier Recruitment (S.E).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90748773