Venesky-Brown's client, a public sector organisation based in Edinburgh, are currently looking to recruit an iOS Developer for an initial 6 month contract on a rate of c.£400-450/day (outside of IR35). Due to the current circumstances this role will initially be remote based.
• Design, develop and implement necessary changes to iPad application and .NET Web service / API to incorporate new functional requirements to support the business.
• Upgrade critical components in the iPad application, rewriting parts of User Interface as required.
• Make necessary improvements to the automation of test suites, build and deployment processes to ensure a secure, efficient software development pipeline.
• Design and develop a proof of concept version of the application to run on Windows 10 tablet devices.
• Development of approach to the integration of iPad applications with Corporate and Case Management solutions.
• Translate business specifications into technical task plans and sprints.
• Produce sustainable, resilient and secure integration designs.
• Provide technical expertise to input into papers and updates to Project Boards.
• Provide full documentation of solution, including developer on-boarding guide, deployment diagrams, troubleshooting and support reference.
• Assist in producing Transition to Service documentation to ensure the support team can fully own and manage solution.
• Ensure knowledge transfer to the Applications Development team.
• Track record developing iOS applications in a corporate environment, working in a technical point of contact role on Agile software development projects.
• iOS development with Objective C and Swift projects (XCode)
• iOS Core Data (including background processing, context merging, schema migration)
• NSOperation, NSOperationQueue, GCD
• NSURLSession/NSURLConnection (in particular, configuration of these especially around timeouts and authentication)
• BDD Unit / UI testing
• Debugging and Instruments
• iOS application provisioning and signing (Enterprise applications)
• Strong knowledge of DevOps tools such as Fastlane build, TeamCity CI.
• Previous experience working in the criminal justice system
• Knowledge of work flow and business processes in the (Scottish) criminal justice system
• Corporate iOS provisioning with AirWatch
• Experience developing software in a secure network environment processing highly sensitive data and delivering solutions compliant with of Cyber Security standards (NCSC, OWASP, PSNP)
• PDF processing with iAnnotate PDF SDK
• PDF processing and annotating with PSPDFKit
• Quick and Nimble for BDD testing
• .NET (Entity framework, .NET Core) middleware, REST API development
• Oracle Admin and development (PL/SQL)
• Windows Server (2016)
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90746110