I currently represent a leading independently owned security integrator who are on the lookout for an experienced security engineer. My client are based out of London operating across a large customer base within the M25.This is what you'll be doingYou'll be responsible for attending pre booked maintenance and installation appointments within the M25.
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Routine service and maintenance
- Fault finding and rectification.
- Installation and small works.
- Emergency call out.
- Provide technical support.
- Regional role covering London.
You must be able to pass security screeningAnd this is what you'll get in return
- Minimum 5 years security industry experience.
- Ideally from an electrical background
- Experienced with CCTV, Access Control an Intruder Alarms.
Are you up to the challenge?Are you what we're looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland. Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
- Attractive salary package.
- Company vehicle.
- Company fuel card and expenses.
- Plenty of overtime.
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90748616