Post:Nurse Location Leeds LS14Salary: 17.60 for days - £18.60 for nights Shifts: 08:00-20:00 or 20:00-08:00 Hours: Full time / Part time - Permanent Contracts (Not Bank or Agency)The Company
The Healthcare company has been providing exceptional care in beautiful residential settings for over 40 years.We have an increasing portfolio of Care Homes and Care Villages throughout Yorkshire and Humberside.
Insert a bit about your Home - for example:
Approximately 60 beds. This luxurious and stunning new 5-star care home has been designed and built by an award-winning team and offers striking views of the nearby moors as well as an impressive choice of care services for a range of age groups. The new home will be providing care via a phased approach to people living with dementia who have residential needs, people who require nursing care and general residential care. Our next phase is to open our Nursing Community.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate nurse who prides yourself on person-centred care and if you'd like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you'd expect for your loved ones - this is the place to be. Key Responsibilities
- Acting in accordance with the NMC code of professional conduct.
- Delivering hands on patient centred care, maintaining accurate record keeping and safe administration of medication.
- Assessing, Planning, Implementing and Evaluating care through developing individualised care plans and detailed risk assessments for residents, to ensure their holistic needs are met.
- Prioritising and delivering care in a timely manner whilst reacting to the emergent needs of residents.
- Ensuring service users receive care that promotes choice, dignity and respect.
- Involvement in working within a multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals.
- Lead and supervise a team of care workers, including undertaking supervisions & appraisals
- Mentor, coach and develop junior staff
- Adhering to local policy and procedures.
·RGN or RMN
·Good knowledge of the most up to date clinical practices
·Experience of nursing individuals with complex medical, psychological and social needs
·Experience of producing well developed care plans & risk assessments
·Understanding of regulatory frameworks
·Experience and proven ability of leading, motivating and mentoring a teamRewards & Benefits
·Competitive rate of pay
·NMC annual pin payment scheme
·Generous annual leave
·Free Car Parking
·Refer a friend bonus
If you would like further details about this role, please contact George Wales on 07506746017
If this role sounds of interest to you - please apply
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90748671