Registered General Nurse - Shotts ML7 4AQOur clients are looking for a Registered Nurse to join their fantastic team in shotts. As a Registered Nurse you will be enthusiastic and caring, dedicated and passionate and have a valid NMC Pin. The home is registered for 42 residents and enjoys an excellent reputation locally. It is an attractive purpose built home located in fine garden grounds with outlooks to the open country.
Rate: £17.50 per hour
Full time hours: Nights (shifts are 8pm to 8am)The key responsibilities of our Registered General Nurse include:
You must hold a valid NMC PINIn return you will receive:
- To have up to date evidence based clinical knowledge in relation to client groups cared for within the Home
- To be able to communicate at appropriate levels with all residents, relatives, staff, other professionals and outside agencies involved in the care of the clients
- To be committed to expanding his/her expertise and professional development
- To be an effective team leader and role model.
- To have the knowledge to make research-based decisions regarding nursing care needs.
- To have a flexible approach to working hours.
- To be able at all times to audit the care delivered to his/her clients ensuring that all their needs are met
- Excellent career progression
- Competitive Salary and automatic inclusion in Pension Scheme
- Further training
- Free parking
- 5.6 weeks holiday a year
- Opportunity for overtime or to accrue holiday
- Paid breaks
All of the staff are warm, welcoming and friendly and they have the resident's best interest at heart, creating a real 'home from home'
atmosphere. If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and quote AC2359 and ask for Lucy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90744165