Join our friendly team today!
As a Registered Nurse in Bradford, Baildon, Leeds and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll provide dedicated nursing care to service users supporting them with medication administration and the development of care plans. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care workers. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.
Perks will include
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Healthcare staff have the freedom to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.
Apply today and you can start working within a week!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90741909