Working for a leading business in Bristol, my client is looking to appoint a Business Analyst to join their expanding team.
Your responsibilities will include identifying the key issues; ensuring the source of the problem is identified, documented and detailed. As such, we are looking for applicants who are able to think about how change can be delivered efficiently using a variety of methodologies - and recognise the approach needed by the change or project.
Duties will include:
- Deliver clear and concise business and technical (System and Data) requirements documentation to support Business sign off and Architecture, IT & IM design and delivery;
- Work closely with stakeholders and SMEs to understand, challenge and assess business problems and requirements;
- Undertake gap analysis requiring the review of processes.
- Work with the DG community where required to better understand Business processes, Business and Technical definitions for metrics or niche requirements;
- Support the Technical teams with business insight where required;
- Work with the Project Delivery and Programme Managers to ensure these requirements are complete, approved and owned by the Business Stakeholder (s) and ensure they meet the needs of the Technology, Data, Architecture and Governance areas;
- Support the Demand Planning Manager, Project/Programme Managers in the provision of ROM's and estimates to support project planning and production of delivery road-maps for all deliverables;
- Highlight any risks or issues identified during requirements capture;
- Support the Programme and Project Managers in the identification of benefit and value of the outputs; and
- Support the development of Test plans for UAT.
Experience will include:
- Experience of, IM/IT/Technical Business Analyst capturing business process, business and technical system requirements and data mapping to support end to end IT/IM deliverables;
- Hands on experience delivering multiple concurrent technical projects and initiatives;
- Evidence of maintaining set deadlines, managing resource dependencies and mitigating issues;
- An understanding of Information Management and Data Governance Strategy, IT Strategy and familiar with industry frameworks.
- A good understanding of best practice with good general Change, BI and DG knowledge;
- A good understanding of the principles of Infrastructure and data warehouse design, dimensional and relational modelling and BI delivery;
- Experience of effective stakeholder communications and communication planning;
- Confidence to engage members of the Leadership Team where required;
- Excellent relationship building skills; and
- Good analytical and technical IT & IM knowledge.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90744515