Data Product Manager required by a disruptive, market leading SaaS scale-up based in London.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the discovery and delivery of data related products like client-facing data warehouses, dashboard and components ranging from technical data sharing and API-based.
This innovative and customer-obsessed company use advanced software, intelligent automation, and messaging to deliver first class digital experiences. They require a technical and passionate Data Product Manager to take their product to the next level.Responsibilities
- Scope and validate technical data product activities whilst managing ad-hoc data requests from customers and internal stakeholders
- Provide input into their long-term data strategy and vision
- Work closely with multiple teams to understand customer requirements, pain points etc.
- Work with the wider Product team on iterative improvement, product unification, and 'go to market' activities
- Experience working as a Product Manager in a data team.
- Strong exposure to various agile and product methodologies.
- Some experience with common BI systems (Tableau, Looker etc.) data warehousing systems and APIs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong stakeholder management and a passion for solving complex problems
- Comfortability working with distributed engineering teams
If you're interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply directly or get in touch with me - email@example.com - Unfortunately sponsorship is not available.