Solutions Architect (Security) - Microsoft Cloud - IT Managed Services UK Wide (Remote/London) + Occasional travel to Customer Sites Salary - c£70k + benefits/bonus (10%)
My client is a key Microsoft partner working with customers helping them achieve their technology journey and road map. They are a Microsoft focused partner offering services and solutions across Modern workspace, Security, SharePoint/M365 online and Azure. The opportunity is to come into the team as a Solutions Architect (Security) to advise and design customer environments considering all things Microsoft. Role:
- Provide a secure managed environment for my clients customers
- Provide pre-sale expertise around Security solutions.
- Conduct client security assessments and workshops.
- Develop High and Low Level Design documentation as follow up to the assessments
- Hands-on participation in building secure client environments based on Microsoft E3 & E5 365 solutions including Azure Identity, Azure ATP, Azure Information Protection & Governance and Azure Sentinel
- Strong experience with a broad range of Microsoft security technologies.
- Strong experience in migrating enterprise companies from traditional data centre infrastructure, application and data designs to hybrid or fully-cloud enabled practices.
- Strong experience with cloud provider ecosystems, including Microsoft Office 365 E5 SKUs and Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with logging and alerting platforms, including SIEM integration.
- Current understanding of Industry trends and emerging threats.
- Knowledge of incident response methodologies and technologies.
Location - Remote but need to be prepared to travel in to client offices/South-East 2-3 times a month.
Salary is c£70,000 + bonus (10%) + benefits
RECOMMENDATIONS: - If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with our referral scheme.
To apply send an updated CV or call me directly on 01384 246261